Sunburn damages the skin. We can forget about sunburn after we heal, but our skin doesn’t. It is permanently injured. Repeated sunburns irreparably damage the skin and there are very early signs of wrinkles, sun spots and other skin diseases. You want to look young forever. I’m right? Then you know how to prevent the sun from getting burned.Precautions against sunburn
1. Wear good sun protection or sun protection that protects you from the wide range of UV rays. Apply again after every two hours. If you are very fair, choose a higher sun protection factor 30. Otherwise 15 sun protection factors are good enough.
2. Use a wide-brimmed hat to cover your scalp and face. Sun can cause problems in your scalp and most early lesions can be found on the ear, etc. Protect your scalp and face with a hat that doesn’t let light in.
3. Use sunglasses to protect your eyes from UV radiation. At the same time, you protect your skin around the eyes or it develops crow’s feet much faster.
4. Wear clothing that covers most of your body. Walking with less clothing in the sun is a recipe for disaster for the skin.
5. Don’t think that clouds stop UV. They let a lot of it penetrate the skin and injure it. Even if the day is cloudy, take all of the above precautions.
By protecting yourself from sunburn, you save your youth for a much longer time and also prevent skin cancer.
This article is for informational purposes only. This article is not intended as medical advice and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult your doctor for your medical concerns. Please only follow the tips given in this article after consulting your doctor. The author is not liable for results or damage resulting from information contained in this article.
Photos provided by Pexels