Crazy Contact Lenses – Offers You With The Weirdest Look
Crazy contact lenses give you the weirdest kind of look that you can ever think of. Hitherto, actors and actresses of horror movies and serials used these contact lenses to give a nightmarish experience to the audiences. But these days the crazy contact lenses are popularly used by laymen to give themselves the spookiest look.
Why wear crazy contact lenses?
The crazy contact lenses are used solely for the purpose of style. They are zero powered contact lenses and are mainly designed to provide fun and entertainment. So you do not need any prescription from opticians to get these lenses. You can simply visit the contact lenses stores and choose the best crazy contact lenses for yourself. However, if you suffer from any type of eye irritation or eye inflammation after you wear the crazy contact lenses, immediately consult an optician to avoid further eye damages.
Varieties of crazy contact lenses
The crazy contact lenses are available in various designs. This type of contact lenses range from designs of yellow cat eyes, striped zebra style, flags/ cross designs, colorful spirals to sunshine lenses. However, you can easily choose the contact lenses from the following two types:
* Monthly crazy contact lenses – these lenses are flexible and you can wear them for a period of one month or 30 wearing times.
* Standard crazy contact lenses – these lenses ensure maximum comfort as you can wear them for an extended period of 18 months.
When you choose any of these crazy contact lenses and start wearing them, you should regularly cleanse and rinse them in disinfecting lens-cleaning solutions.
Tips to experience the best of crazy contact lenses
The opticians and contact lenses manufacturers always specify on perfect caring of contact lenses. So when you wear a pair of crazy contact lenses, you should also abide by the following tips to experience the comfort of the best contact lenses:
* Do not apply make-ups and perfumes, lotions and sprays to avoid any damage to the crazy contact lenses.
* Use prescribed solutions for cleaning your crazy contact lenses. Do not use tap water, saliva or homemade solutions.
* Before handling your crazy contact lenses, wash your hands with soap water to ensure maximum safety.
Use the cleaning solutions particularly as prescribed by your doctor, for it helps to retain the spooky color of the crazy contact lenses.
So wear the crazy contact lenses to feel different, look unique and give a go-crazy shock to others around you.
Halloween Contact Lenses – Go Crazy With These Special Lenses
Make your Halloween festival on 31st October a special one by using some crazy Halloween contact lenses. Since a long time, your children had been aspiring to go insane with spooky dresses during Halloween! Right? So now is the time you give them a pleasant surprise with some go-crazy Halloween contact lenses. Watch how the insane color of their eyes match the eerie dress they are wearing. It’s even time for you parents, to treat yourself with these Halloween contact lenses.
Correct your vision and enhance your style with Halloween contact lenses
Here is good news for people who possess eye power yet desperately wants to wear Halloween contact lenses. In this case, you should consult a doctor for a proper prescription. Depending on prescribed advice, you can now buy those Halloween contact lenses, which not only help in visual correction but also give a surprising look to your eyes. If you do not possess eye power, and simply want to wear Halloween contact lenses to honor the occasion, then visit the contact lenses stores and choose some special mind- boggling Halloween contact lenses to get the spookiest look!
Different Halloween contact lenses in vogue
The Halloween contact lenses are much in vogue now. Not only do they enhance the jack o’ lantern look of the Halloween Eve’s Day, the lenses are also elaborately used by performers of horror movies and eerie television serials to give the audience a blood-chilling feel. Ranging from yellow tiger’s eye lenses, Banshee lenses, dollar sign eyes, spider web sprayed lenses, fearfully striped lenses to those of vampire red lenses, Halloween contact lenses will give you the best feel of the occasion.
Tips to use your special Halloween contact lenses
Whether you are wearing the Halloween contact lenses or your children are wearing them, you must be aware of the following tips to enjoy the best use of the lenses:
* You should get the correct contact lenses cleaning solution so that the colors do not get washed off. Rinse and disinfect the lenses regularly in these cleaning solutions.
* Never use the Halloween contact lenses of some other people. It can even cause blindness.
* Do not wear the contact lenses for more than 8 hours to avoid eye problems.
* Do not sleep, bathe or swim with Halloween contact lenses. Avoid wearing the lenses specially when you are cooking.
So next time when you choose some real crazy dresses for your Halloween special party, also buy a spooky pair of Halloween contact lenses to give a complete eerie look to yourself or your excited children.
Photos provided by Pexels